Web
Analytics
Report - - HMS Mercury (shore establishment)-Hampshire June 2010 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - HMS Mercury (shore establishment)-Hampshire June 2010

evilmickey6

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ive decided to do this report because i was having a browse around a couple of other reports which has been done on this site, and i realised not a lot of the site had been covered. I first discovered this place two years ago with a couple of friends and it was in pristine condition, sadly upon return it seems that the place has been ransacked quite a bit, also it seems that they may be starting to demolish the place when we spotted a digger with a couple of vans in the grounds after being there for an hour. Luckily we weren't spotted but it will be a shame to see this place go.

This is down the side of one of the main buildings...
IMG_0129.jpg

This is what im naming the green room, had grass growing on the carpet....
IMG_0123.jpg

This is a vault we found underneath the main building...
IMG_0122.jpg

This is what we think was either a giant boiler or an insinerator, there was two...
IMG_0114.jpg

This is pretty self explanitory...
IMG_0111.jpg

View of the main building from the gas holders....
IMG_0109.jpg

This was just to see how close we could get without getting caught :D ....
IMG_0105.jpg

Industrial freezers...
IMG_0099.jpg

Ward room....
IMG_0090.jpg

Crescent road...
IMG_0087.jpg

View from the three story building...
IMG_0077.jpg

Trashed hallway...
IMG_0074.jpg

:( ....
IMG_0071.jpg

Sports Hall....
IMG_0065.jpg

Pistol case( there were rifle racks aswell) ....
IMG_0045.jpg

Boiler house....
IMG_0041.jpg

Me....
IMG_0040.jpg

View....
IMG_0037.jpg

Living quarters....
IMG_0036.jpg

Dehydrator ? .....
IMG_0035.jpg

This was an escape hatch to some sort of lab....
IMG_0034.jpg

Pipes under main building...
IMG_0006.jpg

Hope you enjoyed this... it was my first Report so let me know what you think.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Calamity Jane Military Sites 6
the126 Military Sites 1