Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Hoarders House, Droitwich | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Hoarders House, Droitwich

YamYamSeeker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is this still standing or has it been redeveloped. Was in the area last week and spent 2 hours looking to no avail :( I'm not asking for directions but my inbox is willing to accept messages if anyone wants a friendly chat ;)

bubblehead

you lost the game
Regular User
drove past it a few weeks ago. The cottage was still standing all the land had been cleared around it. The cars went about a year ago.

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
We stopped by a few weeks back, house is still there yah, pretty empty/trashed inside which is to be expected I guess!

Tip: don't wear shorts to this one, it's nettle central :(

Haifisch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went here couple of weeks ago- few nice artifacts still but in general completely trashed. Really wanted to get a pair of marigolds out and give the place a tidy up though!