Web
Analytics
Question - - Holbeck viaducts | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - Holbeck viaducts

Gary W

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The two viaducts in the Holbeck area look cool. I live in Leeds & want to check them out properly. Anyone know what the latest is with them? Can You still access them? Any help gladly accepted!!!!!

Gary W

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haven't actually been yet but it does look very possible on Google maps. Spent a fair bit of time studying it yesterday. The live tracks were on the left but the path to the viaduct swung to the right. I will look next weekend for sure. The viaduct is a visual beast to see. Stunning.

Buffalo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I tried the path on the map the other day and it just lead to a palisade fence not far from the gate