Web
Analytics
Hollywell Dene Culvert - Seaton Sluice - Northumberland | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hollywell Dene Culvert - Seaton Sluice - Northumberland

James Dawson

28DL Member
28DL Member
First post here so hello!

Been doing some research on underground sites nearby but not finding a great deal however back when I was a kid I used to play in a culvert not far from my home town. It's located in Hollywell Dene and is maybe 20 meters long. As far as I remember there is a small cast iron sewer maybe 2 meter diameter running the whole way down that can be walked along to avoid wet feet! I'm going to have a look at the weekend and I'll grab some photos!

IMG_2298_1.jpg

James Dawson

28DL Member
28DL Member
Want for a nose today, was VERY full! Pissed it down here all morning. Safe to say we got pretty wet.

Looking down the tunnel we searched for the best route, the pipe down the side was very slippy but still remained the best option!

Looking down the tunnel.

IfhvugK.jpg

1xDZOMM.jpg

Just checking the temperature :)

http://imgur.com/IfhvugK,XDADgF5,1xDZOMM,UaVi1nV,UWKH6Wx#3

Otherside

wXEzCv2.jpg

What do we have here? A shit outlet full of arsewipes...Nice, better follow it upstream and see where it goes.

UWKH6Wx.jpg

Local Shit Processing plant:

Sorry for the quality of these, was pissing it down so resorted to using my phone.

mChgoYy.jpg

T76rg92.jpg

2irkykR.jpg

Is this for scraping the shit off your feet?

YnVaC5o.jpg

NmVufs3.jpg

Vr2aFs9.jpg

F8dg4Wx.jpg

Was tempted to lift a few lids and see what was down there, the Explosive warning signs were kinda off putting though. Maybe next time.

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ive found roberts battery in seaton sluice, im now looking for the bottleworks tunnels, used as bomb shelters in ww2

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Never seen any EX signs on the infrastructure round here. Maybe more of a build up of chemicals or petrol or sewage gases in this system?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Leads, Rumours and News... 4