real time web analytics
Report - - Holme on Spalding moor ROC post - yorkshire - Aug 11 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Holme on Spalding moor ROC post - yorkshire - Aug 11

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

whittyboy

another yorkshire folk
28DL Full Member
Paid a flying visit to this site today regretably i left the memory card to my camera in my computer so i could only manage a few shots so a trip back there is def on the cards.
the surface features are still intact apart from the louvres on the air shaft and the hatch lid has been replaced with a very well made and good fitting new galvanised one with a great big high security lock attached to it so no access into it.
It makes me wonder if the inside is well looked after as the outside seems to be, i think a trip back to find who has put the lock on is in order to arrange to have a look down.
Close by to this is a very good example of an Orlit type B, it is still intact and retains the roof but no access ladder, it has a galvanised pipe coming out of the bottom into the ground which i assume runs into the ROC post. Might i just say that the view from this post are very nice and if the worst had of happened they would see a lot from up there.
apologies for the lack of pics but i will further report when i go back:popcorn

DSCF4443%25255B1%25255D.jpg

DSCF4441%25255B1%25255D.jpg

DSCF4442%25255B1%25255D.jpg

DSCF4440%25255B1%25255D.jpg