real time web analytics
Question - - Holywell WW2 bunker ? | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Holywell WW2 bunker ?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

B1N9S

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have been told that there is an entrance to an underground WW2 bunker near the pet cemetery in Holywell, North Wales.

Does anyone know anything about this ?

B1N9S

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have been told its a locked hatch, which is an entrance to a bunker, but that's all I know. I just wondered if anyone had been there in the past, or knew anything else at all. I guess I could go and just have a look for myself.

mw0sec

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is an underground establishment at Holywell which for a time was used as a motor museum. I believe that it is currently used for general storage. A few years ago I called at the farm and asked if I could have a shuftie. The owner was very helpful but explained that the tennant had the only keys. He did take the trouble to try & ring the chap up for them, but sadly could not get through. Nice when you get that sort of response though!

Shanetrog

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've been up to the motor museum you are talking about, and there was a back entrance that needed no keys.......... Don't know about a bunker though

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
I have been told that there is an entrance to an underground WW2 bunker near the pet cemetery in Holywell, North Wales.

Does anyone know anything about this ?
It could be the roc post that hes on about i think holywells is still there

tigger

mog
Regular User
Two years and the OP never updated to say if they'd bothered to look and confirm it was the ROC post.
Holywell post is still there but it's not locked. Far more interesting unground goodies in that area than an empty ROC post though!

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Two years and the OP never updated to say if they'd bothered to look and confirm it was the ROC post.
Holywell post is still there but it's not locked. Far more interesting unground goodies in that area than an empty ROC post though!
I know there is further up the Coaster but where around here the only other thing I can think of is st Asaph roc and that werid ww2 thing by it