Web
Analytics
Report - - Home Farm, Beeby, Leicestershire - May 2019 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Home Farm, Beeby, Leicestershire - May 2019

PJ Australia

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi Rob, I am delighted to find this post as a few years ago I was searching for your mum Vicky but could not find her. In the early 1990s I lived at Home Farm in Beeby with Vicky, Georgina, and John. Your mum and I kept in touch via mail for almost 10 years, but we lost our connection. Sad to see the old house in such a state of disrepair. Your mum kept it so beautifully and it always felt like a warm and loving home. Would it be possible for you to respond to this email. I would love an update re how Vicky is going. My email is info@stellastud.com. Many thanks, Peta

Organman

28DL Member
28DL Member
Not my thing but a report that had one thing that took me back 60 years - the pile of Park Drive packets that reminded my of my granddad = Thanks for that alone!

NoirLune

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went past this place today. Looks well secured now with fences and a locked gate. It's been done to death anyway.

PJ Australia

28DL Member
28DL Member
Recently I found this old photo of the beautiful old building known as Home Farm, Beeby. I took this photo in 1991 whilst living at the property. If anyone has any leads to Vicky or her son, I greatly appreciate it. Would love to know how they're going. It's been many years since we last spoke. You can email me in Australia at info@stellastud.com. Many thanks, Peta

Attachments