real time web analytics
Report - - Honey I shrunk the explorers. Southwest Mill visit. May 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Honey I shrunk the explorers. Southwest Mill visit. May 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
OK, so this is a site that some of you know well - but one we are not currently shouting about in public due to increased chav/pikey interest recently.

EDIT: - now moved public to force the owners to sort out security, see more HERE

These pictures were taken during two visits and were not really intended for here - but after a few people on the chatbox expressed an interest I thought I'd stick them up.

I've been producing this type of pics off and on for years - first attempts were as a kid in the 1970's with a Brownie 127 (disastrous due to lack of depth of field and paralax error) - first anywhere near workable ones were taken in the 1980's with my first SLR - a Praktica MTL3

So, a nice little mill visit, with some nice little friends (I'm sure you'll work it out - but they appear twice in the 'double' pics) (a sort of 'where's Wally?' - but without the stripes)

mill_04.jpg

mill_05.jpg

Panorama4.jpg

DSC_2123.jpg

Panorama1.jpg

mill_03.jpg

Panorama7.jpg

Panoramax11.jpg

Panorama9.jpg

Panorama3.jpg

Panorama8.jpg

Stop that! - you'll go blind!

Panorama6.jpg

(28DL photoshoot)

Panorama5.jpg

Panorama2.jpg

Panoramax10.jpg

DSC_2195.jpg

DSC_2175.jpg

mill_1734.jpg

mill_02.jpg

mill.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
I love this type of thing mate, they are cracking shots as well, do you have any more online anywhere? :thumb

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Crazy brilliant stuff.

Well maybe - but sadly not an entirely successful trip.

Don't want to go into the rights and wrongs, or the legalities of it all, but (sadly) whilst we were there one of our group was grabbed by security.

I've put the pics below, not to sensationalise - but to highlight that it's not only Denbigh that has vigilante security that need sorting :mad:

gickrcom_ab1c8858-273b-ea14-bd3a-e8bd41103d25.gif

Bad times...

Last edited:

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
28DL Full Member
Lol you mental fucker ; love it mate wicked shots there love the twist with the little people.

The Littlest Jellyfish

Hibernating Jellysquirrel
28DL Full Member
Nope, that's 'Slinkachu'

Oh, I know, I know, but you have to admit it's suspicious. Let's look at the facts:
- Names beginning with 'S'
- Names ending in 'u'
- Little people
- Badges

Brian: ...Will you please listen? I'm not the Messiah! Do you understand? Honestly!
Woman: Only the true Messiah denies his divinity!
Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right, I am the Messiah!
Crowd: He is! He is the Messiah!

digdug

28DL Member
28DL Member
Absolutely fantastic.
Setting up the shots must have taken some time.
I especially like the orange suited workmen and the chap with the theodolite. Thanks.

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Well maybe - but sadly not an entirely successful trip.

Don't want to go into the rights and wrongs, or the legalities of it all, but (sadly) whilst we were there one of our group was grabbed by security.

I've put the pics bellow, not to sensationalise - but to highlight that it's not only Denbigh that has vigilante security that need sorting :mad:

gickrcom_ab1c8858-273b-ea14-bd3a-e8bd41103d25.gif

Bad times...

Sheesh... I hope that big guy doesnt have a dog too..:eek: