real time web analytics
Report - - Honey I shrunk the explorers. Southwest Mill visit. May 2011 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Honey I shrunk the explorers. Southwest Mill visit. May 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

canute

货车司机和国王
28DL Full Member
That's great :thumb - I wondered what happened to all the Brownies from "Willow". But that Don Camillo figure's a bit sinister - reckon there's a story there

Gh0sT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hahha brilliant stuff Styru.
Every picture bought a smile to my face , very unique :thumb

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Setting up the shots must have taken some time.

It does a bit! - not the best of pastimes in places that have too active security - or, more importantly, are too draughty!

DSC_2144.jpg

I've left one of the little people in situ for the next explorer to find - but only if they look closely of course!!

(but not the set in the self-portrait above - that would be too easy!)

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
great stuff mate, very clever, did'nt you find a mask for them? shocking :)

Nope - until they get their arses into gear and form a union I'm happy to ignore H&S on their behalf (actually it's pretty rare to see me in a mask - I'm not that good at being good!)

canute

货车司机和国王
28DL Full Member
I think I've cracked it. The little people are in fact normal sized and a long long way away. You just build a very big set for them?

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
What lens were you using for these?

Some were shot on a kit 15-55 Nikon lens, some on a Nikon 35mm prime, and a few on an Industar 50/2 :thumb

(I don't carry loads of lens' - this was 2 trips, first time was with the kit one, second time the 35mm - but I also took the Industar as I'd just stripped, lubricated, and rebuilt it and wanted to test it)

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Someone asked what the guys were working on - so just for you, a cropped close-up:

DSC_2099_close.jpg

Troll

Nosey Fcuker
28DL Full Member
Like this a lot. Look forward to more. :thumb

Can anyone else see the priest sitting down in the background of the photo with the hand cranked fire alarm or am I losing the plot again???:crazy