real time web analytics
Report - - Hong Kong Drains. (or How i learned to fear massive staircases) Earlier this Year, 2016 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hong Kong Drains. (or How i learned to fear massive staircases) Earlier this Year, 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How the eff and jeff does anyone live with those in their house in Aus? You must all be a tough bunch I dare say!!! That stuff should be in the creepy crawly section of a zoo, ok they eat cockroaches and what not, still would want to see one "chilling" on the ceiling inside.....

HK URBEX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fascinating stuff. Draining has always been a niche interest to us but being underground these days is a nice antithesis to the rooftopping culture that's been booming here (much to our chagrin)
Hope you had a good time in our city. Do get in touch next time (or anybody) if you ever stop by HK.

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I did get in touch with HK urbex about exploring the new mtr tunnels, but got no reply on facebook from them. These drains are immense regardless.

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
I did get in touch with HK urbex about exploring the new mtr tunnels, but got no reply on facebook from them. These drains are immense regardless.
I seem to recall them getting into a bit of bother over that, obviously I would never do such a thing..