Web
Analytics
Report - - hood road bomb shelter barry feb 19 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - hood road bomb shelter barry feb 19

Ridetofind

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dont know a huge amount about this place I belive it is a air raid shelter used by the dock workers during ww2 consists of one room largely underground and a toilet cubicle

IMG_20180731_100449312.jpg

IMG_20180731_100340299.jpg

IMG_20180731_100321974.jpg

IMG_20180731_100228529.jpg

IMG_20180731_100213624.jpg

boomtown1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Again
Who cares really if the photos are blurry, you can see where you've been,you took some snaps, job done
Remember this isn't a photo school site, it's about exploring
Picture quality is way down the list
Let the attack commence !

Shaun

trust no one (but me!)
28DL Full Member
Again
Who cares really if the photos are blurry, you can see where you've been,you took some snaps, job done
Well these photos are for a public forum a report is for photos if you can't get a clear idea of the photos it's not really worth posting them

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Again
TBH I'd respect your comment somewhat if you had made an attempt to post some content to the forums yourself though you don't appear to have ever done a report. I was offering advise as most members who aren't keen photographers don't know the basics like using a tripod or long exposures. I don't see how your comment was at all constructive.