real time web analytics
Report - - hood road bomb shelter barry feb 19 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - hood road bomb shelter barry feb 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Enough the pair of you.

A basic level of quality in pictures is needed in reports so that we can actually see the building / room etc and understand what we're looking at. Whilst the original reports pictures are blurry they don't particularly contain anything amazing so it's not that much of an issue.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Enough the pair of you.

A basic level of quality in pictures is needed in reports so that we can actually see the building / room etc and understand what we're looking at. Whilst the original reports pictures are blurry they don't particularly contain anything amazing so it's not that much of an issue.
I guess that is true, just there needs to be a level of quality as you said.

Valleyjack

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
or this?
20190217_190254.jpg

I guess that is true, just there needs to be a level of quality as you said.
Moderator many apologies. Fair enough however I just thought the reply was quite rude from the other person and there was no need to be so blunt. That's the last I'll say.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
or this?
20190217_190254.jpg

Moderator many apologies. Fair enough however I just thought the reply was quite rude from the other person and there was no need to be so blunt. That's the last I'll say.
Same here, I was just being straight forward, I'll be hoping to see some reports from you then!

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
@Valleyjack. Shaun made quite fair comment to be fair and not aimed at anyone specifically. You just seem like your digging for some drama to be honest.

As your first contribution to the thread was....give it a rest! to another member, this isn't even your report, and the comment left did not concern you in the slightest I am not sure of the point of you even commenting at all.

Who has read this thread (Total: 232) View details