real time web analytics
Report - - hood road bomb shelter barry feb 19 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - hood road bomb shelter barry feb 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ridetofind

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dont know a huge amount about this place I belive it is a air raid shelter used by the dock workers during ww2 consists of one room largely underground and a toilet cubicle

IMG_20180731_100449312.jpg

IMG_20180731_100340299.jpg

IMG_20180731_100321974.jpg

IMG_20180731_100228529.jpg

IMG_20180731_100213624.jpg

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
A town or city in the title would help. Also you really should go grab a cheap tripod so your photos are not blurred.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Well in that case...fair play, carry on haha :thmb
Yeah sometimes that happens out on a walk and notice a small derelict house, sometimes they are nice finds as well since often there has been little attention on it before.

boomtown1

Banned
Banned
Again
Who cares really if the photos are blurry, you can see where you've been,you took some snaps, job done
Remember this isn't a photo school site, it's about exploring
Picture quality is way down the list
Let the attack commence !

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Again
Who cares really if the photos are blurry, you can see where you've been,you took some snaps, job done
Well these photos are for a public forum a report is for photos if you can't get a clear idea of the photos it's not really worth posting them

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Again

TBH I'd respect your comment somewhat if you had made an attempt to post some content to the forums yourself though you don't appear to have ever done a report. I was offering advise as most members who aren't keen photographers don't know the basics like using a tripod or long exposures. I don't see how your comment was at all constructive.

boomtown1

Banned
Banned
You've actually checked to see if I qualify to speak based on me not posting a report on this site
Dear o dear, it gets worse

Who has read this thread (Total: 232) View details