Web
Analytics
Report - - Hope Cement Works, Derbyshire - April '11 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Hope Cement Works, Derbyshire - April '11

Raptor Jesus

GDMEODC
28DL Full Member
Visited this place with the good doctor Thompski a couple of weeks back - his report, with a selection of splendiferously super images and ever-accurate historical background can be found here. To be honest, I'd go there instead. Go on:

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=59621

Not my first live site, but my first cement works, Hope provided a nice challenge. Although I was pretty nervous to begin with as we sat outside waiting for darkness to fall, once inside the beast I found I was quite calm and enjoying the experience.

DSC_0435.jpg

Keeping an eye out for any unwanted attention we made our entry and began to look for the nazi gold.

DSC_0439.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

All around us, automated industrial goodness went about its merry business without a care for the two unwashed reprobates wandering around its pipes.

DSC_0460.jpg

DSC_0457.jpg

Freud. Freud. Freud.

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

After spending a good hour mooching around, we made good our escape, stopping to photograph the aforementioned nazi gold on egress.

DSC_0463.jpg

All in all - a good night's work.

Thanks for stopping by,

RJ

Attachments