Web
Analytics
Hoping to meet some Urbex friends South Wales. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hoping to meet some Urbex friends South Wales.

Daydreaming

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, Thought I'd join up an say hello, I have limited experience in urban exploring however the few times I have been I have loved it. I have recently moved to south wales and am looking to meet like minded people to hopefully explore with. Unfortunately the places I have been I relied on others knowing where they were so not really sure where I've been except one was an abandoned Lunatic Asylum. I hopefully will also gain the confidence to go exploring by myself and encourage my partner to go however I'm not sure that's likely, hence the hoping to meet some like minded people. :)

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hello and welcome.

Plenty of places in South Wales to get started with and / or move on to. The Search button on the forum will give you an idea of what is out there.

Stick up a few reports and people will be more likely to meet up as they will see what you are into.

Good luck.

Daydreaming

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thank you for the advice :D I know ways into places aren't publicly shared but if I ask people are they likely to tell me or is it just you have to find out for yourself kinda thing?

EJ9

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, Thought I'd join up an say hello, I have limited experience in urban exploring however the few times I have been I have loved it. I have recently moved to south wales and am looking to meet like minded people to hopefully explore with. Unfortunately the places I have been I relied on others knowing where they were so not really sure where I've been except one was an abandoned Lunatic Asylum. I hopefully will also gain the confidence to go exploring by myself and encourage my partner to go however I'm not sure that's likely, hence the hoping to meet some like minded people. :)
Lateeee reply, but dont often use the site too much as i dont do write ups. just read other people's posts.
Quite a fair few around the south Wales area, Im from Cardiff myself, Drop me a message some time dude and ill try reply when i remember too, can send you in the right direction if need be!