Web
Analytics
Report - - Horologist House - Coventry - July 19 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Horologist House - Coventry - July 19

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Domestic with a daft code name but a bit of a difference this one. dont know any history about this place but most of the downstairs has been used for the prev occupants for watch & clock renovation & repairs leaving a treasure trove of goodies to plough through.

Didnt have anywhere enough time in here tbh but here is the best of what I got.

Thanks for looking​

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Domestics at their best. Fascinating place. Places like these are really hard to photograph but you did a great job there @Bikin Glynn
Thanks it was really quite rushed too this one, I'm sure there was tons of small details I missed

A house explore that was actually good! Rare!
LOL thanks

What a fascinating place. Very rustic in places. Intriguing. Like it. :thumb
Thanks jane, I heard that a lot of stuff has since been donated to a museum which is good

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thanks it was really quite rushed too this one, I'm sure there was tons of small details I missed

LOL thanks

Thanks jane, I heard that a lot of stuff has since been donated to a museum which is good

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
I heard that a lot of stuff has since been donated to a museum which is good
Oh yes! The museum of the scrap man and urban explorers Ebay :rolleyes:

Seriously tho I doubt it. We tried to get hold of the guy several times and failed. It was fucking weird. He hoofed loads of it out into the garden and left it to rot. Last time I went in there he had painted the front room yet upstairs was still a fetid leaky pigeon shitty hole. None of it made any sense! Gave up trying to get hold of him in the end as anything much good had been smashed or gone walkies.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Oh yes! The museum of the scrap man and urban explorers Ebay :rolleyes:

Seriously tho I doubt it. We tried to get hold of the guy several times and failed. It was fucking weird. He hoofed loads of it out into the garden and left it to rot. Last time I went in there he had painted the front room yet upstairs was still a fetid leaky pigeon shitty hole. None of it made any sense! Gave up trying to get hold of him in the end as anything much good had been smashed or gone walkies.
I hear a local museum had been round to asses everything, may of just been a rumour though

damodear

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow, Great find. Glad a museum got in there, and the pieces will got to people who'll respect them.
Would be interesting to see a revisit, and what state its in now.

fattocatto

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I assume this one must be near me, I live in the part of Cov where watchmaking was huge, assume a lot of this stuff is now in the watch museum?

Is this still worth a visit?