real time web analytics
Horus on BBC Radio Berkshire | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Horus on BBC Radio Berkshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PCWOX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Horus was on the radio this morning, talking about his brother and exploring in general to the presenter. He sounded very good and put his point of view across well.

This is the link for the show and it will be on the iPLayer later - it is Andrew Peach the presenter

BBC - Radio Berkshire - Home

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
Cheers dude, It was frightening to say the least, I had sweaty parms, shits pits and God help the next person that goes in the room, it stinks of fart :p:

Edit*

Oh and squirrel, I sound nothing like Jimmy Nail :D

Last edited:

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Well done Horus :)
I look forward to hearing it later, when I'm back at a computer.

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
Nice interview there fella, great stuff and well done for having the balls for going on live radio :)

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
Good interview and well done at getting "our" points across about what were about.

Sorry about your brother thou, first time I've heard of this because i'm new!

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
You are Bob Mortimer! :D You came across dead relaxed mate, excellent. Sorry about your kid.

H1971

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
well done Horus, again you have done Solomon proud :thumb ha and I can vouch you don't sound like Jimmy nail lol

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
listened to you over a brew and a bowl of fruit and fibre this morning man. you gotta be pretty pleased with how it went i reckon. nice one.

canute

货车司机和国王
28DL Full Member
Brilliant mate - really went well :thumb You could hear his big intake of breath when you said you'd scaled a cathedral :D

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
Yeah, I noticed how he kind of changed the subject quickly when I explained we are not breaking the law

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details