Web
Analytics
Report - - Hospital Plaza (September 2017) | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hospital Plaza (September 2017)



moz88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
#1
This was a minor French seminary built after a ruling by King Louis XVIII, dated 30th March 1820 to establish a second ecclesiastical secondary school. In 1826 there were 180 pupils. The seminary ran until 1905 when the church and state separated.
The Belgian army began using the building as a hospital for convalescent soldiers during the first world war. At the end of 1918 it was turned into a home for ex-servicemen and remained so until July 2000 when it shut down.
The building was used as shelter for some citizens of northern France during the second world war.

23585959998_78e84ccc4c_c.jpg


23585958718_03ec3c49a1_c.jpg


37437898871_5c98ec7109_c.jpg


37180568540_2d9fc72704_c.jpg


37180565400_d98166ea2a_c.jpg


36728238124_d9422d25d4_c.jpg


37180563720_7e45b48680_c.jpg

The theater has been vandalised :(

36728243404_9326d74001_c.jpg


37437884011_352cc549a6_c.jpg
 

Similar threads