real time web analytics
Report - - Hotel Tepeza Grimanis, Zakinthos, Greece July 2013 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hotel Tepeza Grimanis, Zakinthos, Greece July 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Degenatron

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Heres one from last year that I never got round to posting to get us in the summer holiday mood.

No history really. Evidence points to it being abandoned in about 2003. This is despite that being a boom time for the particular resort it is in.
I worked in this resort back in 1997 and have been a regular here since but I never knew it was here until I spotted it by chance whilst taking a short cut.

Completely inappropriately dressed in shorts and a t shirt I waded in through the thick overgrown bushes and got scratched to buggery.

TepezaUE-68.jpg

The only clue it is there from the main road

TepezaUE-3.jpg

TepezaUE-25.jpg

I don't think much of the rooms

TepezaUE-8.jpg

or the bathrooms

TepezaUE-17.jpg

TepezaUE-18.jpg

A familiar sight to those who go to Greece

TepezaUE-22.jpg

TepezaUE-27.jpg

The whole place was spookily full of the sound of kids playing. Not as some ghostly echo from the past but because its right next to a busy hotel pool but you would never know it was there.

TepezaUE-32.jpg

This way to reception via the jungle.

TepezaUE-35.jpg

TepezaUE-37.jpg
]

TepezaUE-43.jpg

Well hello

TepezaUE-44.jpg

There has to be a phone shot

TepezaUE-49.jpg

It is the first explore I have done with lizards darting out everywhere as I walk.

TepezaUE-48.jpg

TepezaUE-54.jpg

Looks like someone tried to torch the place with olive oil.

TepezaUE-52.jpg

TepezaUE-57.jpg

A quick Metaxxa and coke off Yannis in the bar before we hit the pool

TepezaUE-60.jpg

After you

TepezaUE-62.jpg

This is the jacuzzi. You are lucky you cant smell it. That is fly lava on the surface.

Tepnight-1.jpg

A night shot too. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• TepezaUE-40.jpg
    TepezaUE-40.jpg
    689.3 KB · Views: 13

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member
Not bad that mate. My brother spent a season in Lemnos last year and went around a massive old hotel out there, bet there's loads of other derpy hotels like this scattered across the other Greek islands

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details