real time web analytics
Report - - Houghton Poultry Research Station, Huntingdonshire, 2016 to June 2021 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Houghton Poultry Research Station, Huntingdonshire, 2016 to June 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
Tried it with no luck! Escaped from security with a dog and then I managed to avoid the drone they flew! Not worth the hassle!
Never heard of them using a drone, nor have I heard them using a dog. Usually just a grumpy sod who takes your photo and tells you to sod off.

carl0296

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Trust me, i had to hide in a bush from the dog and then stay under the trees to avoid the drone and leg it out of there, why would i lie? Hay crack on if you want, im just saying!

KPUrban_

Regular User
Trust me, i had to hide in a bush from the dog and then stay under the trees to avoid the drone and leg it out of there, why would i lie? Hay crack on if you want, im just saying!
I didn't assume you were lying, apologises if it did appear so, it's just somewhat unheard of. Albeit, the drone might have been me.

Last edited:

carl0296

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I didn't assume you were lying, apologises if it did appear so, it's just somewhat unheard of. Albeit, the drone might have been me.
I would of stayed if I knew it was you! I assumed it was security looking for me. I saw some big fat bloke in a pink t shirt when I jumped the fence. When I left I saw the security wearing blue walking to the entrance, so I decided not to go back

KPUrban_

Regular User
Instead of creating another thread and not wanting to clog up the General Image threads here's a, fairly rushed, recent set of images from early October.

Houghton Poultry Research Station: October 2021, Mid Demolition

Drone Image:
Looking South-West

Western Laboratory Wing

Phone Images

Down The Road

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 242) View details