Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - House! Brook lane, Alderly Edge, Cheshire | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - House! Brook lane, Alderly Edge, Cheshire

RD_Empire

28DL Member
28DL Member
Whilst going about my travels at work, driving down the A34 in Alderley Edge i saw an old house right on the side of the road. Couldn't' tell too much from the glimpse i got apart from some of the roof tiles are missing.

Taking a slight detour and looking a little closer, the house is accessible from brook lane and then off through a gated drive next to a large occupied property.

Unfortunately i coildnt spare the time to investigate further or even get a proper look at the house as its hidden by plenty of trees.

Has anyone seen this house or have any knowledge of history or current condition?

Screenshot_20180625-165923_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20180625-165951_Maps.jpg

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
It's almost a bare shell inside, I wouldn't bother going myself, but a look is a look. There are a couple of photos online if you search for 'abandoned farmhouse A34'.

Last edited:

adventure4000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its been empty for years not worth going in. went in there in 2015. Was dark but had torch with me. Nothing really a worth a look. There is a pub Wacky warehouse just down Alderley edge road. I tried to get in a few months back but is sealed shut. Could try there if interested.

andd306

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i drive past this every day. its a shame because it could be a lovely house. I believe it was part of the councils CPO order when the bypass was build. Not sure why its been left though.