Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - House! Brook lane, Alderly Edge, Cheshire | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - House! Brook lane, Alderly Edge, Cheshire

RD_Empire

28DL Member
28DL Member
Whilst going about my travels at work, driving down the A34 in Alderley Edge i saw an old house right on the side of the road. Couldn't' tell too much from the glimpse i got apart from some of the roof tiles are missing.

Taking a slight detour and looking a little closer, the house is accessible from brook lane and then off through a gated drive next to a large occupied property.

Unfortunately i coildnt spare the time to investigate further or even get a proper look at the house as its hidden by plenty of trees.

Has anyone seen this house or have any knowledge of history or current condition?

Screenshot_20180625-165923_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20180625-165951_Maps.jpg

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
It's almost a bare shell inside, I wouldn't bother going myself, but a look is a look. There are a couple of photos online if you search for 'abandoned farmhouse A34'.

Last edited:

adventure4000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its been empty for years not worth going in. went in there in 2015. Was dark but had torch with me. Nothing really a worth a look. There is a pub Wacky warehouse just down Alderley edge road. I tried to get in a few months back but is sealed shut. Could try there if interested.

andd306

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i drive past this every day. its a shame because it could be a lovely house. I believe it was part of the councils CPO order when the bypass was build. Not sure why its been left though.

Baggy trousers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Like other folk have said it's completely gutted inside, theres also a farm house on the opposite side to this but it's in the same nick!