Web
Analytics
Report - - how to entertain the kids on halfterm... | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - how to entertain the kids on halfterm...

d86

ian beal's twin brother..
28DL Full Member
this was never going to be a report but i thought about time a actually put something up just to prove i m still taking crapy pics..

right set the sene..half term..wife away...two days off..bored teenager and her boy freind (not boyfriend) to enterain...so what better than a tourist tour of some local attractions...:cool:

im not ging to add any history to this as really i thing every bit of it has been coverd in previous posts....so on with the tour:thumb

first stop..browns
second stop..swan mine.
third stop farliegh down tunnel..

i think at this piont you can see how this is going....:rolleyes:

fourth stop..box freestone..
fith stop..brewers yard..

brownsmine2005Medium.jpg

brownsmine2008Medium.jpg

brownsmine2014Medium.jpg

brownsmine2013Medium.jpg

brownsmine2031Medium.jpg

brownsmine2045Medium-2.jpg

brownsmine2049Medium.jpg

brownsmine2051Medium.jpg

brownsmine2061Medium.jpg

brownsmine2060Medium.jpg

like i said at the start this was a sight-seeing tour with the kids...just to show them some good bits...i think though the sketchyness of brewers finally did them in......:D

enjoy....tony:)

p.s pics are up to my usuall slightly out of focus best...sorry guys....

Attachments