Web
Analytics
Howdy, from Oxford | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Howdy, from Oxford

OxClimber

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey guys,
I've heard about this forum on so many occasions, so I thought it was about time I joined.
I'm a Traceur by trade, but I've been in the buildering game now for about two years. Since I'm now down in Oxford I've decided to try and revive the night climbing culture, with the help of a few friends. It appears to have been dead now for the best part of a decade, with the occasional climber visiting on an off chance. It's likely due to the amount of CCTV, and the quality of the surfaces you're forced to work with. But none the less, we'll give it a shot.
Urbex is the most recent discipline I've participated in. I've started exploring subterranean Oxford, as there's a vast network of tunnels that have largely been left unexplored for the past 50 years, partially due to their structural integrity, but also due to the councils efforts to hide them away.

If anyone fancies meeting up some time, give us a tinkle.

si_b

28DL Member
28DL Member
Heya - also near Oxford, and would be interested in a heads up on any good sites in the area ...

Very new to the idea and really want to learn !