real time web analytics
Report - - Hudson Bay Nightclub, Ashton 0418 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hudson Bay Nightclub, Ashton 0418

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

bignickb

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I had seen a few places boarded up around Ashton Under-Lyne and decided to go back for a closer look!
Sadly - Ashton is best known for the abduction of John Kilbride at the market by Moor's Murderers Myra Hyndley and Ian Brady!
This place was the fruit of my sneaking around, and the only place accessible! There is little information on the club and it looks like it's been empty a good five years plus!
Pigeons rule the place now and have certainly left their mark! I had to put my clothes into the wash after returning.
A large bumble Bee appeared for a time too.
There are 3 accessible floors and a cellar, it's pretty much a derp but not without a few surprises like boxes of VHS tapes, a Sinclair ZX81 and a part of the roof flapping in the wind that sounds like human.
So - on with the pics!
_DSC4005b.jpg
_DSC4010b.jpg
_DSC4012b.jpg
_DSC4014b.jpg
_DSC4022b.jpg
_DSC4033b.jpg
_DSC4036b.jpg
_DSC4038b.jpg
_DSC4040b.jpg
_DSC4041b.jpg
_DSC4044b.jpg
_DSC4046b.jpg
_DSC4049b.jpg
_DSC4052b.jpg
_DSC4054b.jpg
_DSC4055b.jpg

Baggy trousers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well, kinda had hopes up for this as the frontage looks appealing! What a grotty old hole that turned out to be then..thanks for sharing, good post that.

MattHurts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Closed for over ten years to the best of my knowledge. Worth keeping an eye on this whole row as they open and close pretty regularly...

Eliot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I checked this place out recently. Once I got in I saw a new looking tent with a table full of foil and needles. When I was sure nobody was home, ventured in but didn't get anywhere else apart from that initial first room. Where the hell were the stairs?!?! Hahaha, totally flopped this one

AK_Exploration

28DL Member
28DL Member
I checked this place out recently. Once I got in I saw a new looking tent with a table full of foil and needles. When I was sure nobody was home, ventured in but didn't get anywhere else apart from that initial first room. Where the hell were the stairs?!?! Hahaha, totally flopped this one
I am from mossley and want to pop in this place unsure about entering though not really had a look

Eliot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am from mossley and want to pop in this place unsure about entering though not really had a look
It really is a needle ridden death trap, nothing else to see. Went I went last year all that was there was needles and tapes

Paul j57

28DL Member
28DL Member
Well if I had the money I turn it in to flats it will never be a night club again as it stands its mess

Who has read this thread (Total: 259) View details