Web
Analytics
Report - - Hulme Flumes Little Brother, Manchester - April 2015 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Hulme Flumes Little Brother, Manchester - April 2015

Snake Oil

go in drains
Regular User
Hulme Flumes Little Brother, Manchester

Explored with @ViralEye, @Ojay and @Nickindroy

A rather sludgy arch outfall into the Medlock soon changes to a twisty RBP leading into a sewer overflow chamber under the streets of Manchester city centre. I didn't get many shots and those that I did get aren't brilliant so a revisit is needed to spend a little more time in here...

14_hflb.jpg

15_hflb.jpg

16_hflb.jpg

17_hflb.jpg

18_hflb.jpg

Paradox

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice!!! Liking that second shot even if it did make my eyes go funny looking at it lol