Web
Analytics
Hunting Butts Farm & Railway | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hunting Butts Farm & Railway

NetskyMusic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im looking to visit Hunting Butts Farm soon, because of the abandoned railway. I've been near it quite a few times, but it appears theres no entrance. I've looked at it from the public footpath before, its all just wooden fence and brambles surrounding it. Is there a certain area or way you can get in?

westernsultan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't understand why you just don't use an os map. The railway is not abandoned - it's owned by the Gloucestershire and Warwickshire railway - there's a map of the farm and footpaths at Cheltenham.gov website which down loads as a PDF file ref S009. I'll let them know to expect you. As I cannot attach a pdf file I've converted it to jpeg for you

Last edited:

Wally_urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's extremely easy, the old railway bridge next to the farm, slide down that follow up to the trains, keep left and slide down to said trains. Very easy

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Or just go across the field next to it and down the bank, it's as good as being on a public footpath but just beware the angry farmer.

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
I'll let them know to expect you does sounds a bit arsey to be fair unless I'm misreading it.