real time web analytics
Report - - I know, I'm sorry, but it's West Park again...Oct 26th | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - I know, I'm sorry, but it's West Park again...Oct 26th

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

D

darkhorse

OK, so I'm clearly not that sorry, otherwise I wouldn't be posting.......

It was such a beautiful day, I couldn't resist another wander around WP. Once again, security conspicuous by it's absence. I thought I'd try to track down the Dentist, The mortuary, (now I've figured out where it is!) and hopefully the piano!

Having had a peek at a blurry map, I had a vague idea of where I wanted to head, but, inevitably, got distracted by interesting looking doorways and ended up aimlessly pottering. Which may be the best way:rolleyes:

Anyway, I've tried to avoid the standard snaps.......

Any ideas why there's a shoeshine box hidden in a remote lav?

shoebox.jpg

Every time I go I'm amazed (and delighted) that things like this haven't been smashed up. It's like 80's tech heaven.

IMG_8936.jpg

The ripplebed sounds wonderful.....

IMG_8937.jpg

mmmmmm....Freshly laundered Jammies, and such an attractive colour too! Easy to hide those embarrassing stains.

jammies.jpg

Try not to think about it.

mucusextractor.jpg

lonelywchair.jpg

This looked to be the bakery, although why there's a petrol pump in the room behind the oven?

ovens.jpg

IMG_8977_5_6_tonemapped.jpg

and WTF?

wheel.jpg

So I found the dentist, but it's been done and done again by better people than me, getting too late for the mortuary and no sign of a piano, maybe it's gone.......I'll just have one last look in here before I get back to reality......

woohoo

piano.jpg

Now, just the creche, mortuary, floor cleaner room and the entrance to that glass roofed building to go...........

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details