real time web analytics
Question - - i wanna explore this place | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - i wanna explore this place

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

george19922

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
so i was out today with my dog just exploring a new area not to far from me and i was told i was approaching the Leverton Hall in brentwood which is abandoned prison was its like to explore is there actual dogs on site as the signs say im so interested to get up close and have a look i have been told that the nortuouris child killer jon venables was prisoned there years ago.

george19922

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You live near it why didn't you go and take a look yourself or would you like one of use drive hundreds of miles to look for you.
just wondering if someone nearby me wants to explore it with me i dont wanna do it alone

mockney reject

Staff member
Have a search on here mate, a few of us have done it but its a toughie to crack, or was.

If your in that area you have some nice stuff around you.

Have a search on here and theres loads of Essex stuff

george19922

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have a search on here mate, a few of us have done it but its a toughie to crack, or was.

If your in that area you have some nice stuff around you.

Have a search on here and theres loads of Essex stuff
thanks mate i did go back there last night alone i think i went into a wrong route lol but was dark but yeah i live in romford, harold hill not too far and im really interested in that place. thanks though and hopefully i can go on explores with you if your from same area?

Elyse

28DL Member
28DL Member
thanks mate i did go back there last night alone i think i went into a wrong route lol but was dark but yeah i live in romford, harold hill not too far and im really interested in that place. thanks though and hopefully i can go on explores with you if your from same area?
I live in the same area✌