Web
Analytics
General - - i went to St Georges Hospital on my first explore ever | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

General - i went to St Georges Hospital on my first explore ever

george19922

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
so today i explored an abandoned hospital called " St Georges Hospital "
I took some pictures of the building in and outside I explored in was really interesting and good as my first exploration alone, i wanted to go further in but will do next time when I'm with a few other people, it took me roughly 20 minutes to figure out a route to get in.

Thanks to @mockney reject

also if anyone is from the local area romford? and wanna explore this together lemme know as i wanna explore deeper.

camera i use is Canon G7Xii

IMG_0351_zpspwykupll.jpg

IMG_0352_zps2uxeiuqf.jpg

IMG_0354_zpsb5aq0xjm.jpg

IMG_0355_zpso5voianp.jpg

IMG_0356_zpsko92yqlr.jpg

IMG_0357_zpsobm1urg4.jpg

IMG_0358_zpsmsyit4yw.jpg

IMG_0359_zpswjuv6rh4.jpg

IMG_0360_zps3vtnreds.jpg

IMG_0361_zpsd5mufba5.jpg

IMG_0362_zpsjdwpoh20.jpg

IMG_0365_zpsjfhf5tqo.jpg

IMG_0366_zpswcasrdzi.jpg

IMG_0367_zpssyajrzpa.jpg

IMG_0368_zpssikaqykr.jpg

mockney reject

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice one dude, this was one of my firsts a long time ago too :)

VictorCharlie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report. Thank you for grand photos. Hey, you ever did Rauceby? I worked the on the '90s but moved away. It looks even more creepy now. I'm up if you ever want a recce.

BIG_G

28DL Member
28DL Member
really good post,, this looks like a great place to go and explore :)