Web
Analytics
I_AM_NSA Urbexplorer | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

I_AM_NSA Urbexplorer

I_AM_NSA

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey everyone I am NSA a Urbexplorer brand name team not just one person we love to explore the explored and unexplored to bring you awesome locations and footage .... Please Subscribe and turn on notifications on our YouTube ...

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Firstly, welcome along, unfortunately the stereo typical like & subscribe YouTube urbecks videos don't go down too well here and indeed with the wider community.

Not without saying there is some decent video content, just not click bait and definitely not for public consumption sadly ;)

We have a Video social group on here to avoid clogging the forum with 'em as they don't appeal to the majority of members, feel free to join..

Also have a read of this now you're here > https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/28-days-later-survival-guide-for-newbies.116319/#post-1229512

I_AM_NSA

28DL Member
28DL Member
Sorry I trued to find the YouTube part of the site and it wasn't click bait I'm a genuine Urbexplorer looking to pass on the beauty of the places I visit as I don't believe in click baiting AT ALL as I hate people that do it

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Welcome along :thumb

YouTube exploring video's are not my cup of tea, being honest I prefer watching 80's repeats of Thora Hird presenting Songs of Praise, but each to their own.