Web
Analytics
Idiot with pure alcohol | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Idiot with pure alcohol

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
So, at a few of the meets there's been a bit of fire breathing with paraffin. All good fun.

So what happens when a drunk idiot uses 95% alcohol

This happens:

And this is the aftermath

19746505412_8acb773ae3_z.jpg

What a plonker.

Video by anon, picture by maniac

Also, huge shoutout for Suboffender & AndyJUK123

Last edited:

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
You can see the empty bottle of safety brew in my hand in maniac's picture :s

professor frink

Reppin Bumbaclaat
28DL Full Member
What did your parents tell you: "If you play with fire ....................."
The bright side is it could of been a shit load worse though.

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
It stung like fuck about 30 mins after, but that was taken care of. In the morning, while I knew it was there, it didn't hurt, but then I experience pain a little different than most people.

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
Felt like crap liking this but at least you ok. And waiting for the freddy claw pic lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
johnsalomon General Chat 9