real time web analytics
Report - - If anyone has got the cash...??!! | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - If anyone has got the cash...??!!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

sixxfingers

Original Member
28DL Full Member
County nuclear bunker goes under auction

Link: County nuclear bunker goes under auction

I think Turkey and me visited this a few years ago... it has a sign on the lid saying "your being watched by a man with gun" or something along those lines?... lol :D

Worried about an impending nuclear holocaust? Want to protect yourself and your family from the fallout? Lincoln-based property agent JH Walter is auctioning a Cold War-era nuclear bunker at the Bentley Hotel, Newark Road, on May 12 with a guide price of £7,000.

The bunker (pictured), which is 15ft underground, is based in Baumber, near Horncastle in Lincolnshire. Baumber bunker has 12-watt lighting, an outside power supply, a solid fuel-burning stove and also has a new and improved security lid at the top of the entrance shaft.

JH Walter partner Rob Ward said: “We sold about 30 of these before, back in 2003 — we actually sold them on eBay back then. “The current owner came back to us and said, ‘Can you sell my nuclear bunker for me’, so I said of course I could.

“We’re putting it in our collective property auction which is a great way of selling things which are hard to put a value on. “It’s basically properties with potential which, like this, aren’t run-of-the-mill properties.â€￾