real time web analytics
Information - - I'm A Celebrity set broken into and 'intruder' removed | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - I'm A Celebrity set broken into and 'intruder' removed

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

4x4Duster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I squeezed through a gap in the fence years ago, amazing Castle to be inside and explore.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Couple of other grade A morons got in the other night, imagine my shock when I discovered it was the godawful Secret Vault and his idiotic lacky Urbex With Taffy.

OMGStevo

28DL Member
28DL Member
He is mates with Secret Vault so it was a fair assumption to make - Taffy and his ilk are proper knobends.
Unfair to tarnish anyone who’s friends with him like that, it’s your opinion, I get that. You wouldn’t know what they are like if you didn’t watch their content.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Unfair to tarnish anyone who’s friends with him like that, it’s your opinion, I get that. You wouldn’t know what they are like if you didn’t watch their content.

Oh believe me they're all cut from the same cloth, Secret Vault is one of the most universally hated 'explorers' (although I'm loathe to call him one) with Taffy being not just a goon but a woman beater too.

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's not just an opinion, vault and various other goons have shown themselves up on numerous occasions. There are previous threads detailing much of this.

Who has read this thread (Total: 299) View details