real time web analytics
Information - - I'm A Celebrity set broken into and 'intruder' removed | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - I'm A Celebrity set broken into and 'intruder' removed

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

OBLIVION urbex explores

OBLIVION urbex explores
28DL Full Member
I'd almost completely forgotten they existed. I regret reading this thread and rediscovering their retardation.
yes ive crossed paths with this know it all secret vault hes really quite a VILE individual a big head know it all jealous of other explorers quite regularly slags them of on his you tube channel

OBLIVION urbex explores

OBLIVION urbex explores
28DL Full Member
I wouldn’t say friends as I’ve never met him in person.
hes not interested in friendship unless yove got a good location for him or got more subscribers than him then he want to know you otherwise hes talks down to you and slag your channel off lol a VILE individual indeed he dont like this site either

OBLIVION urbex explores

OBLIVION urbex explores
28DL Full Member
It's not just an opinion, vault and various other goons have shown themselves up on numerous occasions. There are previous threads detailing much of this.
i agree secret vault and his followers are VILE people they gang up on other explorers watch out for vacant havant, kayleigh coulson explores ,hidden history with ray, exploring with fighters ,and about another 4 others they work together to slag off other explore channel i know beleave me

Who has read this thread (Total: 299) View details