Web
Analytics
I'm from Essex ! (Anyone up for meeting) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

I'm from Essex ! (Anyone up for meeting)

Reece Barry

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm 19, From Essex and enjoy to urban explore and climb.

Visited Denbigh(Lunatic Asylum) at the start of the year and have been hooked ever since I'm trying to find and explore new places, explored afew in the local area but was wanting to meet others to find and explore new places together.

Hit me up if you are interested !

aaron fortag

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello I’m a 14 year old boy and likes exploring old abandoned buildings around my area I’ve explored about 10 different places but normally go by my self if u have Snapchat add me @ aaron.fortag so you can private message me

Patroller99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Visited Denbigh(Lunatic Asylum) at the start of the year and have been hooked ever since I'm trying to find and explore new places, explored afew in the local area but was wanting to meet others to find and explore new places together.

Heyy I'm 18,

I live in Chelmsford and been to quite a few places and you should deffo message me

amodernphilosopher

28DL Member
28DL Member

Hey man I’m also from Essex (romford) and literally just starting out urbex. Any hotspots you’d recommend and starter tips? I’m also 100% to meet up on this stuff

sky_devenish

28DL Member
28DL Member
heyyy , where abouts was the hospital and have you been anywhere surroudnig Essex that is still about and if so where :)

Russ Explores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m in if something could be sorted I’m over by Harlow/ Epping round a few places just no entry points as of yet

kara emery

Banned
Banned

im interested i have some abandoned places to explore together but im 15

wizthebae

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm 19, looking for adventure. Recently discovered underground abandoned battery. Really cool tunnels and interesting rooms. Looking for a group of people who are also interested in exploring abandoned stuff. i'm located in Basildon but wouldn't mind driving to meet up
Drop me a message and we could make group chat or something