Web
Analytics
I'm from Essex ! (Anyone up for meeting) | New Members Introduction | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

I'm from Essex ! (Anyone up for meeting)

kara emery

Banned
Banned
I'm 19, looking for adventure. Recently discovered underground abandoned battery. Really cool tunnels and interesting rooms. Looking for a group of people who are also interested in exploring abandoned stuff. i'm located in Basildon but wouldn't mind driving to meet up
Drop me a message and we could make group chat or something
Yh i would love to meet up and i know some adandoned places

EssexTY

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm 19, looking for adventure. Recently discovered underground abandoned battery. Really cool tunnels and interesting rooms. Looking for a group of people who are also interested in exploring abandoned stuff. i'm located in Basildon but wouldn't mind driving to meet up
Drop me a message and we could make group chat or something
Hi mate still looking for someone?

EssexTY

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah sounds good. Iv never been anywhere before but loved going through all the reports on here and wanna check some places out soon for sure :)

Sunny100

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm 19, From Essex and enjoy to urban explore and climb.

Visited Denbigh(Lunatic Asylum) at the start of the year and have been hooked ever since I'm trying to find and explore new places, explored afew in the local area but was wanting to meet others to find and explore new places together.

Hit me up if you are interested !
Still looking for people?

Nickf92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and a friend have recently started urbex and know of a few good spots , im from london / kent but would be happy to drive to meet up

The_Driver

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Evening all, Essex based also (South Woodham Ferrers), I'd be very interested in a group explore! Please let me know. Cheers!

Reece Barry

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Evening all, Essex based also (South Woodham Ferrers), I'd be very interested in a group explore! Please let me know. Cheers!

Anyone that’s up for an explore give me a message on here as I’m in stansted and I am about all the time and willing to travel