real time web analytics
Report - - Imerys Marsh Mills Dryers - Plymouth | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Imerys Marsh Mills Dryers - Plymouth

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

snake_28

28DL Member
28DL Member
Ok this is my first report so go easy lol.

I have been looking around this site since about christmas time. I first went when we were having loads of snow and the entire place was covered in ice, which made exploring this site for the first time slightly more eventfull.

I have been to this site about 6 times now, got caught by the 90 year old security guy once and he just told me to leave the site. These pics are from my most recent visit. Was a pretty good explore because it was absolutely baking hot and had the site all to myself. (until some workers turned up as i was finishing in the last building, i thought i had been completely busted when i walked around a corner and there was a dog sat looking at me. Shit!) quietly walked past the workshops and i was out of there with a load pics and a good suntan.

highlights of this visit were climbing up to the top of the tower where the radio aerials are and seeing a birds nest made from cable ties. i absolutely love this site and everytime i go i always see something new.

Anyway heres the pics.

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

R.13