real time web analytics
Report - - Imperial College in Wye - July 2017 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Imperial College in Wye - July 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

urbtastic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The college has been closed since 2009 and was completely untouched, it looked like no one had been inside before us. Everything was completely locked, other than a second-floor window which had not been closed properly [1]. We squeezed through and got pretty lucky, we found the keys for most of the building, nicely labeled and numbered [2]. Our visit was cut short when some elderly lady saw us on the roof [3] and started screaming at us to get down, saying that she was calling the police. We basically ran away, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, until we were on the other side of the site. We then left for the train station.

If anyone else decides to take a look, remember that the overhead cables are still live, so be very careful when on the roofs.

We made sure to always put each key back to where it was, but we had a few on us when we were seen, so we couldn't put them back :(. The upside is that if I want to go back again, I can use the front door.

Pictures (not great but I did my best, wanted to take much more, but couldn't thanks to the old lady) :

[1]
btnO1jg.jpg

[2]
v5NlkrW.jpg

[3]
uVq5CI6.jpg

erHggCq.jpg

JvRvb3I.jpg

IQKmxbR.jpg

U8mDIfA.jpg

Y9txJ9t.jpg

tixFiBT.jpg

KN8YEb0.jpg

00Nnvzg.jpg

NYSqP6m.jpg

nuJI8QF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
good effort, this place has quite a bit to offer I think. I have tried a couplie of times but always been rumbled by security who used to be based inside the building. Good to see some internals.