real time web analytics
Information - - Impressive Work by Ojay and Oxygen Thief | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Impressive Work by Ojay and Oxygen Thief

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Photo of Ojay and OT hard at work;

P500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
in other words request a thread delete and I'll hard remove it from the server and the images will go with

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
As long as people do nothing with their Photobucket images they will be fixed, anything that's dead now cannot and will not be fixed and will be removed as part of the process, going forward this gives the database a clean bill of health and then we'll run some further cleanup and optimisation tasks at a later date

Just to confirm what you said here, if it's not showing now is it getting binned? The reason I'm asking is that everything I've posted from Feb 2012 to present is still dead.

I'd like to repost the dead reports if they're gonna be out the door. If that's no problem obviously.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Just to confirm what you said here, if it's not showing now is it getting binned? The reason I'm asking is that everything I've posted from Feb 2012 to present is still dead.

I'd like to repost the dead reports if they're gonna be out the door. If that's no problem obviously.
From my understanding be patient they will appear,my old ones have started to show again

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
No @Bugsuperstar , if it's not showing now it will re-appear fixed, the only threads that will be binned are ones that have no use-able image links, usually because the images no longer exist on the users external host