real time web analytics
Question - - Improving climbing skills, whats the punishment for being caught in a construction area? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Improving climbing skills, whats the punishment for being caught in a construction area?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Theonewhokills

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im wanting to start climbing cranes and apartment blocks etc, but wanted to know what risk this has? Would it be a warning or would you be arrested?

I understand that there is a very high risk but its something i want to get ticked off the list.

Also are apartment/hotels etc as easy as people say? Pretend your a guest and go to your 'room'?

Any help would be appricated.

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
Police often get called, as long as it isnt london most places wont have security. Depends on your age too, if youre young you can get away with a slap on the wrist and your details being taken. However if youre an adult you will probably be charged with intention of theft and trespassing, possibly even taken to the station, but i doubt it. I wouldnt reccomend doing it unless youre certain you wouldnt get caught, or certain you could escape if authorities showed up

Theonewhokills

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Police often get called, as long as it isnt london most places wont have security. Depends on your age too, if youre young you can get away with a slap on the wrist and your details being taken. However if youre an adult you will probably be charged with intention of theft and trespassing, possibly even taken to the station, but i doubt it. I wouldnt reccomend doing it unless youre certain you wouldnt get caught, or certain you could escape if authorities showed up

Went onto a site that was being demolished in Sheffield last year and they had on site secruity (They left once we went into the building)

What about getting onto the roof of a hotel or public building etc?

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
Went onto a site that was being demolished in Sheffield last year and they had on site secruity (They left once we went into the building)

What about getting onto the roof of a hotel or public building etc?

Dont know about that mate, not into that poncey youtube urbexer nonesense

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Same rules apply as anywhere else. Just apply some common sense

Anything can happen when you go exploring anywhere

Exxperious

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Speaking from experience, a decent attitude when you get caught goes along way. Be complaint and admit you are in the wrong because if they bring up the "give me on reason why i shouldn't arrest you", it will be your only piece of leverage. I've been caught twice by police and its not nice, the situation can go either way depending on the officers but your attitude will most defiantly improve the situation if only a little amount. Regardless of all of this, if its a true passion you shouldn't let being caught get in the way.

FYI, Time tripped me up both times, get up, take some pic, get down and disappear. Don't get complacent once you've reached the top.

Theonewhokills

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Speaking from experience, a decent attitude when you get caught goes along way. Be complaint and admit you are in the wrong because if they bring up the "give me on reason why i shouldn't arrest you", it will be your only piece of leverage. I've been caught twice by police and its not nice, the situation can go either way depending on the officers but your attitude will most defiantly improve the situation if only a little amount. Regardless of all of this, if its a true passion you shouldn't let being caught get in the way.

FYI, Time tripped me up both times, get up, take some pic, get down and disappear. Don't get complacent once you've reached the top.

We was on top of a building for a fairly long time and wanted to stay up there, but i get way too paranoid even if i hear any siren in the distance. Definitly good advice.

What did the police do with you? Has it put you off?