Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Indoor Cricket Stadium & Quasar, Ipswich | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Indoor Cricket Stadium & Quasar, Ipswich

mlcuk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Indoor Cricket Stadium & Quasar, Henley Road, Ipswich is a nice explore. Suitable for newbies with its easy access. Top tip: take a torch or good flash gun.

The classic cars on the property behind it are rather interesting also.

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Cheers for posting - why not put up a report of your own on the place?

(p.s top tip micuk - don't take a 'good flash gun' - take a look through the reports here - you'll see very few that have used a flash - it's really not the way to get decent pics)

mlcuk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
lol You caught me out! I know nothing about photography (unless point and click on my mobile counts :trout ). Have been an explorer for many years but rarely a poster (don't know what happened to my original login). Hopefully the lead will allow someone else to capture it in its current glory :)

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member
sounds like it could be an interesting site.
seeing as your local, perhaps you could give it a go.
The more you do, the more you learn. Doesnt matter if your first few attempts of photography arent top notch; its having a go that counts.

willfinch36

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went around here last summer, the electrics were still on!

Indeed, the cars around the back were also quite interesting!!

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
Regular User
I can hear a lo. Happeningt here but no evidence, so many has been but were the pics?

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member
thanks for adding that Willfinch.
guess this site maybe worth an up to date visit then