real time web analytics
Report - - Industrial Midlands 04-2014 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Industrial Midlands 04-2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Industrial Midland's or West Bromwich Spring Works Helical Works & George Dyke Ltd Forgemasters. Visited with Camerashy on a very wet and miserable day. A massive thanks to Dweeb with the intel on these and everyone else who went to the trouble of getting these done in the first place..Two of the best sites i have done in the Uk in a long, it just goes to show i don't need to keep going to Belgium for Industrial goodness, both worth the 5 am start from manchester. These are two amazing sites and no doubt i will be heading back down this way very soon, hopefully on a more pleasant day. Both have been done very recently so i will save you the trouble of reading the history again, no doubt more reports will be up very soon and why not like i said two stunning sites and i'm sure their are more just waiting to be found..Thanks again to all involved….Enjoy

One other thing Helical works was my 300th explore not counting the odd rooftop etc…not too bad since Nov 2009 when i joined.

Helical Works​

19.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
12.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg
15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

George Dyke Ltd…Forgemasters​

L.jpg
N.jpg

E.jpg

B.jpg
A.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

F.jpg

H.jpg

G.jpg
I.jpg

J.jpg

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Nicely captured this :thumb

I do have an interest in this sort of stuff, sadly I'm holed up in a suitcase so not a chance

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Fantastic mate, now cut that retirement talk out, this place wouldn't be the same without your reports.