real time web analytics
Report - - Industry: Belgium & Germany, November 2014. | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Industry: Belgium & Germany, November 2014.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Fudge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
At the risk of showing my photographic noobishness, is that some kind of Lightroom/Adobe preset?

Sounds tasty :D

Gold settings, silver settings and jst cropping are all services provided but not wholly owned by the Leeds LOL Society.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Nice teaser of pics..Hfb the base of that blast furnace is really decent..silly question did you consider climbing these stairs/ladderz?

2014-11-17_0001_zps0af535b2.jpg

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Ooof, hard hitter crew! Sterling looking locations, and those photos are sublime.

jST

LLS.
Regular User
At the risk of showing my photographic noobishness, is that some kind of Lightroom/Adobe preset

Ignore fudge, yes it is a Lightroom preset although it is combined with underexposing most shots by a couple of stops. The preset is loosely based around a tweaked and slightly over exaggerated emulation of Kodak Portra 400 that has been pushed a bit to bring out the shadows. I'm useless at using a tripod to take photos and haven't got the patience to compose by eye and then set up the tripod and shoot a frame etc etc.

Nice teaser of pics..Hfb the base of that blast furnace is really decent..silly question did you consider climbing these stairs/ladderz?

Yeah its good and there are some fairly recent command centres although they are all locked up.

We did consider it but it was about 4 in the morning and we'd been up for 20-21 hours or so and needed some sleep if we were going to be able to function the next day.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Ignore fudge, yes it is a Lightroom preset although it is combined with underexposing most shots by a couple of stops. The preset is loosely based around a tweaked and slightly over exaggerated emulation of Kodak Portra 400 that has been pushed a bit to bring out the shadows. I'm useless at using a tripod to take photos and haven't got the patience to compose by eye and then set up the tripod and shoot a frame etc etc.

Yeah its good and there are some fairly recent command centres although they are all locked up.

We did consider it but it was about 4 in the morning and we'd been up for 20-21 hours or so and needed some sleep if we were going to be able to function the next day.

Wise move mate to be honest it looks a tad fooking high for me

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Cheers for the comprehensive answer. :thumb

You seem to get some amazing results with a really distinctive look. I've only just started shooting with film but there's just something about that film look that I really like, seems to have more tone and texture to it which you consistently capture in your shots.

I'm still getting to grips with Lightroom (so don't worry I won't be jumping on your style or anything :D) but that was interesting to know. Thanks for sharing, cool report all round :thumb

jST

LLS.
Regular User
They say kids ruin your life…i wouldn't go as far as that but they have ruined my exploring days(for now) First rate report and beautifully shot, nice and arty just the way i like it.

I'm sure you'll be on the go soon our 'ost. Hope all's well chap.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nice indeed mate :thumb

And like everyone else looking forward to the full reports :)

Spikes ? Bugger we missed those ;)

Sure I watched a YouTube vid of the cooing towers being climbed the other day.......fuck that :)

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
They say kids ruin your life…i wouldn't go as far as that but they have ruined my exploring days(for now) First rate report and beautifully shot, nice and arty just the way i like it.

I feel your pain :D

Great pics Mr T..