Web
Analytics
Info: Austria - Visitor Tour in Nuclear Power Plant (unused) | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Info: Austria - Visitor Tour in Nuclear Power Plant (unused)

The Franconian

28DL Regular User
Regular User
!! Found this in the net after having seen it in a tv report !! I have not been there !! I don't know whether it is worth a visit or not !!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zwentendorf Nuclear Power Plant (AKW- Atomkraftwerk) not far from Vienna, was finished, but never operated
AKW Zwentendorf
Zwentendorf Nuclear Power Plant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-----------------------------------------------------------
I found they offer tours to public
No more available in 2013. They say most likely tours will start again from April 2014.
Booking starts again at 17.February on this site:
AKW Zwentendorf
------------------------------------------
video 3 shows some pics of the tour
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=akw+zwentendorf+tour

The Franconian

28DL Regular User
Regular User
This guy visits some pretty special places - then fucks them up with disgusting processing.
I would not like them as a report, I saw them as science, industrial photo art, not as a kind of documentation.
looking surreal