Web
Analytics
Information - - info on any locations northern england | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - info on any locations northern england

James.m

28DL Member
28DL Member
ive been a member of this site for over 5 years, as ive always been fascinated by abandoned architecture, however i live in the north east of england and though ive explored a few places locally (now long gone) im now looking to travel further as there arent too many noteworthy places very close to me, but my only problem is i dont get too much time off of work, so if anyone knows any decent sites in and around the north east, i would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with any details on where and what said site is so i can report on it
TIA

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Try top right of the page, it's a search facility. Works pretty well as if you enter the town name it comes up with what people have done there. I don't want to try and teach grandma to suck eggs as you've been a member for 5 years, but I still use the search button :thumb

Shaun

Grey since 17'
28DL Full Member
Well it's really just over 4 years;)

But yeah same as with anyone with one post, search facility exists for a reason!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User