Web
Analytics
Question - - Information on Aliester Crowley Cornwall? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Information on Aliester Crowley Cornwall?

miss_kernow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So today I was browsing through Facebook and found a article about a house in Cornwall that Aliester Crowley used to live in... very haunted apparently. I’m not interested in that.

The reason for this post is to find out if anyone has been near it or in it recently? I can’t find any reports on here. The only information I can find about it is by google.

I know roughly where it is and is definitely going on the list. I’m not asking for a location, I can do that myself. Just information. Or if it’s worth a visit.

If this is not allowed I’ll remove.

mockney reject

Horrendous exploring cunt......
Regular User
I'm pretty sure there was a report on this on here recently

mockney reject

Horrendous exploring cunt......
Regular User
Your a legend! Didn't think to search the name! though it was too easy... thank you!
lol I've been called far worse, I'll take legend for now lol

Polominto73

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there the last post on here mentioned it .I have tried to find out more about the possibility he stayed here but can't .it could be he visited the site and didn't actually belong to him but one of his followers.

miss_kernow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there the last post on here mentioned it .I have tried to find out more about the possibility he stayed here but can't .it could be he visited the site and didn't actually belong to him but one of his followers.
I've got a few I'm researching at the minute, mainly residential locations. My brother shares this interest of abandoned buildings and we want to go to more places.

Yorrick

I call bullshit!
Regular User
"Though Crowley’s presence at Carn Cottage is difficult to establish"

and

"Open-minded research reveals an ancient reptilian extra-terrestrial race from the constellation of Draconis."

Definitely no tin foil hats there then.

Markcharlie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So today I was browsing through Facebook and found a article about a house in Cornwall that Aliester Crowley used to live in... very haunted apparently. I’m not interested in that.

The reason for this post is to find out if anyone has been near it or in it recently? I can’t find any reports on here. The only information I can find about it is by google.

I know roughly where it is and is definitely going on the list. I’m not asking for a location, I can do that myself. Just information. Or if it’s worth a visit.

If this is not allowed I’ll remove.
Been there m8 it's on the Mr p show on YouTube have a look