Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Ings beck Wakefield | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Ings beck Wakefield

Z20let van

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
just wondered if anyone’s had anything to do with ings beck ? Other night I’d had a few and was collecting my thoughts looking into it at westgate and I thought I’m banna walk down that to the Calder 1 day, sounded fun drunk and didn’t seem that bad sober

tarkovsky

feeling drained?
Regular User
just wondered if anyone’s had anything to do with ings beck ? Other night I’d had a few and was collecting my thoughts looking into it at westgate and I thought I’m banna walk down that to the Calder 1 day, sounded fun drunk and didn’t seem that bad sober
Is it culverted? Just looked on a map but couldn’t be sure if parts of it are or not. Certainly not seen it before.

tallginge

more tall than ginger tho.....
Regular User
Looks like parts of the downstream end round town are - I'd be straight down there if i lived nearby! Who knows whats hidden away up some lil outfall in to the river. Take a look yeah! It flows under flanshaw for some way as well. Whether its traversable that far up is another thing. Good luck!

Z20let van

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m working the other side of speedibake I’ll have a walk over at dinner, it’s open at mc d’s for a section then goes back underground under Sainsbury’s then open again by Halfords.