Web
Analytics
Introducing myself + Crystal Palace Subway | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Introducing myself + Crystal Palace Subway

Kasif

28DL Member
28DL Member
New around here, I'm into parkour and free running, not gonna be generic and do an awkward little introduction. So I'll contribute a little to the community.
Crystal Palace Subway .
- Under the road of the bus station/parade.
-It was used to bring people from Central to The Crystal Palace, but we all know how that worked out so the subway stopped being used
-The subway was open to the public up until the 80's when it was used for illegal raves which led it to be fenced off.
-Recently some company said they're gone re-open it, but believe me that's not happening anytime soon, but since it was briefly being worked on they made that really hard to get through palisade fencing .
-Me and my friend are gonna go there soon and find a way in, as for the hole under the fence you may have heard about. Don't bother. Think there's already a post on this but I just wanted to update it

So, in short hello I'm Timothy

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
welscome...

and everyone knows about crystal palace subway, dont even waste your time...just wait until open house