Web
Analytics
INTRODUCTION FROM SURREY, UK | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

INTRODUCTION FROM SURREY, UK

kazifzz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi There I go by the name of Kazifzz. I am a 21 year old photographer and explorer from Surrey and have been interested in Urban Exploring for so long and was wondering if anyone in the Surrey or Hampshire area would be interested in going exploring around the local areas.

I have also just made a new team called 'ILLVZIONZ' abbreviated to Ill sights - If you would like to be a part of ILLVZIONZ please don't hesitate to inbox me about yourself or add my Snapchat Jackeyxvi and also I will be making a Whatsapp Group Chat as it would be so much easier to talk to eachother.

P.s. I do not currently drive but am planning to begin very soon.

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
At last! Ive waited for years for someone such as yourself to give me the opportunity to join the illusive Illvizionz. Im the luckiest explorer EVVEERRR! :Not Worthy

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
Sounds interesting... Sounds like you do paranormal or youtube clickbait? What's the catch?

kazifzz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Guys there is no catch I just want to have a little family of photographers as I feel so lonely on my own as I don't know many people around where I am from.

In ILLVZIONZ I want to have people all around the UK who would be up for talking having laughs, snapping away and showcasing our talent and standing out from the professionals.

kazifzz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
At last! Ive waited for years for someone such as yourself to give me the opportunity to join the illusive Illvizionz. Im the luckiest explorer EVVEERRR! :Not Worthy
If you are intrested Jack mate don't hesitate to inbox me

Olkka

Nice fat line of Zone
Regular User
Hey Kazifzz, don’t worry about these lot, there’s a bit of a culture of teasing and tough love on the forum but it’s not malicious. Great that you want to branch out and explore more with like minded people, but to really get some good rep on the scene people like to look at some of your work already, so bang a few reports up, browse the search box for local stuff, come to meets and you’ll integrate before you know it

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
No hate just the name gives a few giggles. Plenty of us including me in Surrey, get down to Virginia water if your empty on places, although it's getting milked dry already