Web
Analytics
Introduction | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Introduction

Whitapers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello to all. I am totally new to this forum. I want to learn more about this place and how to find one and every other detail. I must confess I am not all that aware about a lot of details relating to this forum. I just like to meet more people and get know more people on various forums.

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
Regular User
Welcome to 28dl.

Stock replies to intros like this usually go something like “Put your local cities, towns or villages in the search box; find some places near you; visit them and take photos; do research and then post reports of them with history and photos; It doesn't have to be anything amazing but that way people are more likely to believe you’re an explorer and they might get in touch.”

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
@Whitapers I see you've joined a few other random forums recently, cruise liners for starters. Welcome to 28DL :thumb

Whitapers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@Yorrick hmm sounds like the logical thing to do. I just need enough motivation these days lol

@The Lone Ranger hahaha I was waiting when somebody might say that since I am on quite a few forums these days. Thanks though!